Dear former students, teachers, parents, friends and patrons!
We are very keen to stay in touch and connect with all our family ties. We would like to share your news and celebrations with our whole community. We are in the process of getting together the contact details of all the people who have gone into making us what we are today.
- Would you like to make contact with someone who was in your class way back when?
- Would you like to be profiled on this page?
- Wondering whatever happened to your favourite teacher?
- Are you about to travel and would like to make contact with someone in London, Nairobi, Bloemfontein?
- Would you like to be able to answer that question “This education is all very well, but do Waldorf pupils fit into the REAL world after school” by sharing your story of life after Michael Oak?
- Would you like to be kept up to date about events at the school?
- Would you like to be informed about a class reunion – or even help organise it?
We would LOVE to hear from you, and to find out where you are and what you are doing. Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Receive the children in reverence, educate them in love, and send them forth in freedom.”
“For every one step that you take in the pursuit of higher knowledge, take three steps in the perfection of your own character.”
“Activities demanding manual and bodily skill, such as knitting, leads to the enhancement of the faculty of judgement.”