The Old Oaks Page
Pupils, teachers, parents, friends, patrons and donors, both past and present.
Michael Oak is now a very respectable 58 years old!
We are very keen to stay in touch and connect with all our family ties. We would like to share our news and celebrations with as many of our friends as possible.
We are in the process of getting together the contact details of all the people who have gone into making us what we are today.
- Would you like to make contact with someone who was in class 2 in 1978?
- Whatever happened to my old teacher?
- Do you remember the father of Jake? He made an excellent chocolate cake, I wonder where he is now?
- Are you about to travel and would like to make contact with someone in London, Nairobi, Pofadder?
- Would you like to be able to answer that question "This education is all very well, but do Waldorf pupils fit into the REAL world after school" by handing over stories of ex-pupils?
- Would you like to be kept up to date about events at the school?
- Would you like to be kept informed about the 50th birthday celebrations and the planned reunion? Would you like to help to organise it?
- Would you like to receive the Leaflet newsletter by email?
We would LOVE to hear from you, and to find out where you are and what you are doing. Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.